Restoring the harmony and youth of the face with a naturally looking Ogee Curve.
Typically younger women with good facial volume and structure will have a well defined Ogee curve that enhances their appearance and gives support to the mid face.
Changes to facial structure over time may cay cause this curve to flatten due to Weight Loss or the Ageing process.
Assessing my client I observed that:
• She naturally has a great baseline bone structure, though this may have reabsorbed somewhat over the years
• Her Ogee curve is still observable at the Lateral aspects of her cheeks but has flattened at the front
• The deep frontal fat pad under her eyes has shrunken and lowered
• Her under eyes have lost support
• The line where her lower eye lid meets her cheek has lowered
Treatment consisted of:
Volume replacement of her frontal fat pads
Support and structure across the sides of her cheeks to lift and contour
Support of the under eyes to lift the lid-cheek junction