Breast Surgery with Nicholas Segaren
Expert Plastic Surgeon Delivering Precise, Personal Results
Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Cambridge University Hospital
Fullbright Harvard scholar
Expert in Cosmetic Breast Surgery
This has several benefits…
- using your natural tissue on top of the implant creates a more natural look and feel
- allows the surgeon to sculpt the breast in a way that can’t be done with implants alone
- helps precisely fine tune asymmetries between the breasts
How does Hybrid Breast Augmentation improve on traditional breast implant techniques?
The advantage of traditional breast implants is the immediate increase in breast size, but the disadvantage is that they can look unnatural. This is because implants are not the same consistency and texture as normal breast tissue. They also stretch the skin.
In traditional implant methods, even when implants are put under the muscle, the lower part of the implant is not covered by the muscle. This often leads to the implant outline being visible especially in the lower half of the breast.
How does Hybrid Breast Augmentation fix this?
With hybrid breast augmentation, the lower part of the implant will not be at all visible, as this technique allows for complete coverage. By using your body's own fat, our expert surgeons can sculpt and fine-tune your breasts in ways that traditional implants alone simply cannot match. This means that not only does Hybrid Breast Augmentation provide more natural-looking results, but it can also correct asymmetries and provide a more seamless look.
Don't settle for less than perfection when it comes to your breasts. Choose Hybrid Breast Augmentation and experience the confidence that comes with having larger, perkier and natural-looking breasts.
Mr Segaren is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Cambridge University Hospitals where he undertakes complex microsurgical reconstruction on patients who have had cancer. Together with his colleagues, he recently appeared in the BBC documentary “At the Edge of Life” BBC: S4E01;BBC: S04E05
In addition to training in plastic surgery in London and Cambridge he was awarded a prestigious Fulbright Scholarship to undertake a Masters at Harvard University and worked with the Face Transplant team at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, USA.
In his cosmetic surgery practice, Mr Segaren has developed an expertise in breast surgery. This includes primary Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy (breast lift), Breast Reduction and complex Mastopexy / Augmentation (lift and augmentation) procedures. He takes a patient centred approach and his skill and experience means that his patients are in the best possible hands.
• Recently refurbished, CQC Regulated consulting and surgery rooms
• Exceptional aftercare with our small, dedicated, specialist team
• One location for consultations, surgery and aftercare
We keep our team small to ensure a personal and comfortable experience for patients. Having one dedicated location is an essential part of that, as many patients find that being familiar with their surroundings helps to reduce stress and make them feel calmer on the day of Surgery.
Your journey at New You will start with Jayne Randon, our practice manager and patient advisor. She will book your consultation, and be your key point of contact throughout the process. Along the way, you will meet your Surgeon, our Anaesthetist (the friendly Mahmoud), and the front of house team at 101.
Our small, dedicated team are here to offer comprehensive care every step of the way.
- It starts with a phone call. Speak to Jayne, our practice manager and patient advisor, to answer all your questions.
- Next up: your Surgeon consultation. This will be with Dr. Nic, and he will discuss the reasons for your surgery, the changes you wish to make, and discuss your options.
- Follow ups as needed. This will include a letter from Dr. Nic and a surgery plan.
- If you choose to go ahead, we will book you in for any pre-operative assessments as required.
- Surgery day: at 101 Harley street. A trusted location, surrounded by familiar faces.
- Aftercare. Personal to you, you will attend pre-scheduled follow up appointments, and phone support as needed.
Book a Consultation with Dr. Nic Segaren
Enter your details here and Jayne, our practice manager, will be in touch to schedule your consultation.